Saturday, July 12, 2014

Romanian Point Lace

When ever there is a lot of driving to be done on a long trip I always bring something to work on. On our last vacation I decided to try Romanian Point Lace. It was really fun and surprisingly easy. I got this pattern off of a tutorial online: http://joanne-threadhead.blogspot.com/2010/08/romanian-point-lace-tutorial.html
If you've ever wanted to try some lace, this is not a bad place to start. It doesn't require a lot of materials to do and isn't too difficult.


2 comments:

Greg said...

Can't wait to try this even though I don't need a new hobby! LOL I'm also seeing a great thing to do when traveling so think I'll make the braid on the plane to KC. Maybe I'll make lots of braid! Thanks ahead of time. Also would sure like to go shopping with you!! Carol

Greg said...

Well...Greg says was really from me. My grandson set up a blog spot for me and that must have been from him. We'll see if I can get through as myself this time. chuckle from the non techie!