Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Chinese Auction Winnings!


Last weekend I went to the CQI Crazy Quilt Retreat at the YMCA of the Rockies. It was a lot of fun. One of the activities was a Chinese Auction where we all brought something handmade to participate. All the players took a number and the person with number one picked the first gift. Then person number two could either take a new gift or take the gift of person number one. If she took person number one's gift, person number one would choose a new gift and on it went. I ended up with this cute chatelaine made by Leslie E!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness it is lovely. Very cool. I love how it has all the useful items right at hands reach.

Gorgeous!


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Laurie said...

How lovely! I'm still waiting to hear about your retreat! I have to show you the chatelaine I got at that antique sale, too.