Sunday, March 7, 2010

Summer Flower Garden Round Robin

This is one of the first round robins I ever participated in at CQ for Newbies. I never blogged about it although the center has always been the header for my blog. I've had the hardest time getting a good picture of it that shows its true colors for some reason, but this one isn't so bad. This went all the way to Australia and into every corner of the US. My fellow stitchers were Lindy W., Jydy H., Lynn O., Lori K., Sharon G., Velina B., and Susan B. I really like how it turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It turned out so wonderful! It is neat to see where your header came from!!


Beautiful work!

Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Robin in Short Pump said...

It's beautiful Connie. How big is it?

Cheryl said...

what beautiful colors and unique work. I love the sequin tree on the right hand side!