Thursday, August 27, 2009

When working on projects...


Someone asked me if I pulled certain laces to work on a project and the answer is yes! I store them in old plastic computer disk cases that you see in goodwill a lot now.

For my beads, I found the greatest display shelves at a going out of business sale. They were selling everything to include their sales props. I don't know what this was used for, but it works great to see what beads I have available when I'm working on a specific project. The clear bead storage cases work really nice for this. I think of all my organizing discoveries, this is my favorite and most useful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Connie, that is such a cool idea. I love your bead display, that is so convenient. Very cool! Thank you for taking the time to share:)

Amy said...

I love the old computer disk case idea! Thanks for sharing!